Parson's Porch Books is a pioneer of the publishing services industry. We do not charge for our services. Publishing an author's book is a gift to the author. One of our founding principles, dating back to when we were newly incorporated and making books out of a basement office, is that authors should have control over their work. This principle still stands today as we help authors every month publish their work in the manner and form that they envision.
Giving authors control is why we don't take the author's rights and why we are nonexclusive, which means that the author can achieve publication with us and offer their work to other publishers and agents. And if you are one of the fortunate few, you can immediately go with your new publisher with no strings attached. We are here to provide services that help you succeed as a writer.
Parson's Porch has been publishing books for over a decade. Now with almost 500 titles in print for over 220 authors, you can count on our extensive experience to provide dependable, long-term, individualized support through the publishing process and in the years that follow.
When you publish with Parson's Porch & Company:
- You retain all the rights to your book
- You completely control the book design
- You can publish quickly
- You can prove the value of your work
- You can have paperback and hardback availability
- You can distribute your book worldwide
- You can target your niche market
- You gain access to your audience
- You earn royalties on every sale
- Your book will never go out of print