If you are interested in having a book-signing for an author, here are some suggestions
1 - 50 books is usually what we recommend to be on hand for such an event.
- If you think you need more, we can go with more.
- If we run out of books, we can take orders and have them shipped to the buyer in a matter of days.
2 - Payment for the books can be done in a variety of ways:
- The author can purchase them with the 40% discount, sell the books, and keep all of the money for themselves.
- The organization can purchase them with a 25% discount, sell the books, keep all the money from sales, and Parson’s Porch pays the author their royalty fee. The church can make about $6.00 per book for a project for missions, youth, etc.
- We pay for the books, sell the books, keep all of the money from sales, and Parson’s Porch pays the the author’s royalty fee.
3 - The profits for Parson’s Porch from the sale of the books are shared with the families of our Keeping Company Project.
4 - All that is needed for set-up are 2 tables and 2 chairs in a prominent place for purchasing and signing.
- Whoever purchased the supply of books would be responsible for manning the purchasing.
That's it. Tell us what how many books, who is going to pay for them, when the signing is, and we will take care of the rest.
It's really that easy!!